Personal Learning Books

Posted by admin on Friday, December 19, 2008

Brett Miller has taken me up on my 100 Conversation Topics which you can see what's happening at eLearning Learning - 100 Conversations. His post were some book recommendations for learning professionals. I must say that his list of books was quite interesting and come from a bit outside where I normally think. I went and ordered:
just based on Brett's comment:
Gelb looks at what made the greatest learner of all time the, um, greatest learner of all time;
I wasn't as sure on the others:
I still have the horrible habit of ordering a lot more books than I can ever read. I once took a personality profile and the feedback person walked into the room and started with, "So you like going into bookstores" - which was not one of the direct questions on the profile. And, yes, I do.

Thanks Brett for the suggestions.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment